Here is the link to register now: https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?llr=rmhmmecab&oeidk=a07e7eermto07264079
There is no charge to attend the Expo Trade Show or the Exhibitor Showcase Presentations.
The price to attend the educational programs is:
- $25 for those using the discount code (available from speakers and exhibitors).
- $ 30 for ACTHA members
- $ 45 per person for non-members
- If registering after Thursday, Sept. 26 or at the door is $55 per person
- Attending both the South and North Expos: $40 for ACTHA members; $65 for non-members
General expo information:
- Expo Trade Show is FREE! Exhibitor Showcase Presentations are FREE! Parking is FREE! Breakfast is FREE!
- Registration and Expo Trade Show open at 8 a.m. Trade Show Expo ends at 11:30 a.m. Last two educational seminars end at 1 p.m.
- Educational Programs (flat fee to attend any of the four programs)
- EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION: $25 per person (ends Mon., Sept. 16)
- ACTHA Member Registration : $30 per person
- Non-member Registration: $45 per person
- $55 per person if registering after Thursday, Sept. 26 or at the door
- A tip!!! Ask any of the speakers or exhibitors for their guest pass promo code and get in for only $25!
EXHIBITOR SHOWCASE PRESENTATIONS – 12 different presentations and allFREE as part of the Expo! These presentations provide resources and tools of invaluable use! The line-up:
– Presentations running concurrently 10 – 10:20 a.m.: Associations Do File Taxes, Security Measures for Protecting Your Association, Mold: Not a Bad Four Letter Word, and Online Opportunities for Associations
– Presentations running concurrently 10:30 – 10:50 a.m.: Eye Pop Your Landscaping, Taking Possession of a Unit, Steps to Take When a Claim is Made, and Meetings: Open/Closed, Board/Owner, Special, Committee
– Presentations running concurrently 11:00 – 11:20 a.m.: Pitfalls When Using Volunteer Help, Energy Benchmarking: Why and How, Legislative and Legal Update, and Secrets of a Manager
For general information about ACTHA, visit their website at: http://www.actha.org/